Friday, September 25, 2015

My Naming ceremony

Hi...............all...........:)
I am 21 days old with no name

I am............I am.........                               
OoPss !!!!! I have no name yet......

I came into this beautiful world in the blessed home of MONARI FAMILY on 7th September this year 2015 on Monday Morning. My Mother, Sirisha and my father Varun still trying to give me a name

Cradle in her lap my mother call me ...............(Need to fill my name to introduce myself to the world)...Dad started browsing internet & asking friends for unique name...hoping he as selected three to four names or still in confusion what it to be !!!!!!

As usually...my Grand Father (Tathaiya) are busy roaming around panthulu (To find the alphabetic name for my bright future)..my both Grand mothers are very very busy in shopping... they are preparing themselves for grand look on my cradle ceremony. 

My Mamaiyya suggested to name Varsiri :)

This weekend i'e on Sunday afternoon (27th Sept 2015) they will decide my name and from there onward this world will call me Ms..........

 My family making a lot of preparing for my 21st day (Naming ceremony)...You all are invited to introduce me to the world.............

Plzzzzzzzzzz think my name & give your presence on my naming ceremony.......&... Gifts tooo me.......& chocolates for my little bros....&...........nothing for my little bava's

Bring yourself, your family and friends at this venue please:
DAE Community Hall,
DAE Colony, ECIL X Cross Roads,
Near Kamala Nagar Bus stop, Hyderabad.
9704092600, 9392422310

Route Map to DAE Community Hall

2 comments: